Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

25 Valentine's Day- LOVE Quotes

"Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life." -Aphra Behn


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein

"The art of love... is largely the art of persistence." -Albert Ellis

"For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." -Rosemonde Gerard

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

"If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips." -Author Unknown

"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence." -Vincent van Gogh

"A life without love is like a year without summer." -Swedish Proverb

"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." -John Lennon

"A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves." -Ralph W. Sockman

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." -Author Unknown

"Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever." -Author Unknown

"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart." -Author Unknown

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs." -William Shakespeare

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning." -Author Unknown

"The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." -Jalal ad-Din Rumi

"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved." -Victor Hugo

"Love is the only gold." -Lord Alfred Tennyson

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." -Karen Sunde

"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!" -Thomas Hood

"When love is not madness, it is not love." -Pedro Calderon de la Barca

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." -Albert Einstein

"Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee." -English saying used on poesy rings

"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment