Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Rosebuds and Hanging Baskets

A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with a very shear blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not to go out like that!

The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show!" and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs and the grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The teenager wants to die. She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate....

The grandmother says. "Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets."

Happy Gardening !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl..I just wanted to thank ya for your sweet visit and hoppin' on my blog.I sure hope ya enjoy the ride.

    I've been outta pocket all summer. Life has a way of just gobblin' ya up and I just became overwhelmed. Yesterday was movin' day for my dear Mother~In~Love. She has Alzheimers and I've been her caretaker leavin' no time for writin' or blogin'. She is in a beautiful assisted care facility and last night is the first night I've slept peacefully in like....forever! I plan to write again soon. Kinda lickin' my wounds right now.

    Ya'll have a beautifully blessed day and again 'thanks'!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete