Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

100+ things I want to do well


 
  • give grace
  • be a nutritionally educated chef for my family
  • take breaks and get away on a boat for a minute or two
  • respect others who disagree
  • ask in prayer continually for the need that I know of in my little world and in the big world
  • see the heart not the behavior
  • rejoice with those who are rejoicing
  • comfort those who need comfort
  • listen to a child speaking by looking them in the eyes on their level
  • live free of the 'cancer' of resentment and bitterness by forgiving
  • forgive even when and especially when they aren't sorry
  • say 'I'm sorry' quickly when needed
  • influence inspired living
  • represent well
  • master childlike faith
  • stop trying so hard and let Him do it through me
  • let go of what I need to
  • grieve when I need to
  • consider caring criticism
  • hear the Quiet Still Voice
  • shun negativity
  • wear God's glasses to see like He sees
  • live balanced
  • keep boundaries and margins
  • show compassion
  • avoid grumbling
  • avoid complaining
  • invent
  • repurpose
  • upcycle
  • recycle
  • obey the laws of the land
  • drive with manners
  • avoid selfishness and narcissism
  • avoid intimidation
  • live 'marathon' not 'sprint'
  • live in a state of perseverance
  • be open for change thus often times progress
  • take what I have and do my best with all I have
  • treat all people the same whether rich or poor, famous or homeless...
  • develop into a PHD of showing God's love
  • pray for those who misunderstand or judge me
  • value every human being, young or old, born or unborn, rich or poor, healthy or ill...
  • value all social classes
  • appreciate all ethnic groups
  • keep on reading
  • garden and harvest my own bounty
  • avoid thinking I know much
  • sow seeds of kindness and purity
  • sow seeds of respect and honor
  • show mercy (and I'll be shown mercy)
  • be a pit bull when it come to hanging on to Love
  • never give up
  • live pointed toward the One with whom nothing is impossible
  • give acceptance
  • give attention
  • live fearlessly
  • listen at least twice as much as I speak
  • enjoy cleaning and doing laundry
  • cook
  • sing
  • dance
  • forgive as I've been forgiven
  • pray for my enemies
  • love my enemies
  • dream
  • create
  • rest
  • 'be' where ever I am
  • help others discover their unique strengths and talents
  • discover my own strengths and talents
  • make room for stillness
  • testify of Love and all He is
  • run some more
  • read
  • learn
  • travel
  • be a grace dispenser
  • understand others by hearing their story
  • avoid throwing 'rocks' of judgment at myself
  • avoid throwing 'rocks' of judgment towards others
  • always have room in my life for kindness toward strangers
  • live a REAL life including flaws and failures but with tenacity to GET UP and keep going
  • live a legacy of grace
  • encourage other's dreams
  • wear an apron when baking and like it
  • model forgivness
  • model faith, hope, and love
  • model peace
  • model joy
  • treat children the way I want others to treat my children
  • treat teenagers the way I want others to treat my teenagers
  • treat others the way I want to be treated
  • kiss the faces of my children often
  • hug my children much
  • pray for those who won't
  • hope for those who don't
  • forgive deeply
  • forgive quickly
  • live simply
  • hope always
  • think BIG
  • receive Love then give Love
  • live inspired then inspire
  • enjoy everyday 

1 comment: