Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

To those I love and those who love me....

When I am gone, release me, let me go

I have so many things to see and do

You must not tie yourself to me with tears

Be happy that I have had so many years



I gave you my love, you can only guess

How much you gave me in happiness

I thankyou for the love each have shown

But now it is time I travelled on alone



So grieve a while for me, if grieve you must

Then let your grief be comforted by trust

It is only for a while that we must part

So bless the memories in your heart



I will not be far away, for life goes on

So if you need me, call and I will come



Though you cannot see or touch me, I will be near

And if you listen with your heart, you will hear

All of my love around you soft and clear


 
Then, when you must come this way alone

I will greet you with a smile and a Welcome Home

No comments:

Post a Comment