Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I see the countless Christmas trees, around the world below,

With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.


The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.


I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare With the Christmas choir up here




I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.




I know now much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.




So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.




I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.



After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It is always most important in the stories Jesus told.


Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do,
For I can't count the blessings or love He has for each of you.


So have a merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,
Remember, I am spending Christmas  with Jesus Christ this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment